14797WordParty TONIGHT 8pm - and more poetry events ...

  • poetgirlsf
    Jul 16, 2013
      Hello Poets and Friends,

      Come on out TONIGHT to the WordParty Poetry & Jazz open mic. 8pm sign-up, hope to see you there! Sadly my father passed away last week, but I hope to read a few of his poems tonight to continue to celebrate his life. Please come out and cheer me up, I could use some good energy.
      Also there are some special events happening this week and next that I will be a part of. This Sunday will be a poetry benefit for the SF food back at the Emerald Tablet and I will be featuring with Peter Sherburn-Zimmer at the Fort Mason Reader's Cafe next week. Hope to see you there!

      with love & poetry,
      Jennifer

      The Word Party Poetry & Jazz Open Mic
      EVERY THIRD Tuesday of the Month

      Time: 8:00pm - 10:30pm (sign-up at 8:00pm sharp w/ hosts, hurry- the list gets FULL and fast!)
      Location: Viracocha
Address: 998 Valencia Street (at 21 st.), San Francisco CA
      Donation: $5
      Hosted by: Ingrid Keir and Jennifer Barone
      LIVE jazz with Nova Jazz: Daniel Heffez (Sax), Geordie Van Der Bosch
      (Percussion) and Leslie Thorne
      Featuring: YOU and your POETRY!!

      Poetry benefit for the SF Food Bank

      Sunday July 21, 6pm
      at The Emerald Tablet, 80 Fresno Street, SF CA
      Hosted by: Neeli Cherkovski

      Featured Poets: Jennifer Barone, Dee Allen, Art Beck, Justice Morrighan, Erik Noonan, Mahnaz Badihian, Patrick Dunagan, Dorothy Payne, Tate Swindell, Zabrina Zabrinky, Coleen McKee

      $ Suggested Donation to benefit the SF Food Bank and/or bring a non-perishable food item to donate

      Jennifer Barone & Peter Sherburn-Zimmer at the Reader's Cafe

      Thursday July 25th, 6:30pm

      Hosted by: Jack Hirschman
      Reader's Cafe, Fort Mason Center, Building D, San Francisco, CA