14768POETRY SUPER HIGHWAY - A Writing Prompt a Day Starts!

  • Rick Lupert
    Apr 1, 2013
      Poetry Super Highway Weekly Newsletter

      Poetry Super Highway

      Welcome to National Poetry Month and the Poetry Super Highway's first Poetry Writing Prompt-A-Day project. We'll post a new writing prompt, submitted by people from all over the world, on our website HERE, in our Facebook group HERE and on our Twitter page HERE.

      We just posted our first one from Los Angeles poet Laurel Ann Bogen. Check it out!

      If you write a poem from these prompts, post it as a comment to that prompt on the Facebook page.

      Happy National Poetry Month!

      Lupert: It's The Website - & - Poetry Super Highway
      http://PoetrySuperHighway.com/