      From: Sondra Ball <sjball@...>
      Subject: [poetry_speaks] Autumn Leaves, March 1st
      To: poetry_speaks@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 7:10 PM

      Winter snows have been playing tag with us here in the Northeast, patches of clear weather interspersed with heavy clouds sharing their wealth with us.
      This is Mario -- web minion and husband to Sondra -- writing on her behalf.  She's back in the hospital, due to an inability to keep food down.  She's been undergoing diagnostics this past week, and on Monday will undergo a procedure that may once again allow her the pleasures of solid food.
      Unfortunately, this means that once again we're forced to skip an issue.  Your prayers and well wishes are deeply appreciated, and we hope to get back on schedule soon.  Meanwhile, we do have over ten years of archives to revisit, like old friends who still have something fresh to say.

             --Mario

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic