5726Fever for Jesus

  • ruthnott@bellsouth.net
    Jul 6, 2014

      Fever for Jesus

      A fever for Jesus is rising inside

      As the fire of the Spirit burns in my heart.

      My mind is ablaze with love for the Lord

      Striving each day this love to impart.

      Fervent in prayer, and continual praise,

      Praying BIG prayers and expecting to see

      My prayers realized by His holy will.

      I have faith in His promise of uplifting me.

      Sheltered by His arms, comforted by His love,

      I will glorify God for all He has done

      While burning to share his good news with my friends,

      I’m ablaze with the fever for Jesus, His son!

      ©2014 by Ruth Y.Nott