5548Re: Ruth posting for Bob Gotti

  • RUTH
    Jan 19, 2014
      Thank you for your comment. I'm sure Bob would be pleased that you like his work. Your lack of faith can change. Keep seeking, don't write it off and one day you'll find your way. If there's any way I can help, let me know. I do a weekly Christian newsletter at http://www.comfortingfaith.com Right now we are studying the book of Revelation and we take prayer requests. Perhaps you might take a look one of these days.

      Ruth

      --- In poemoftheday@yahoogroups.com, "Bonko" <bonko98@...> wrote:

      > I really like these though I lack faith.
      >
      > very nice and well written
      >

      > --- In poemoftheday@yahoogroups.com, "RUTH" wrote:
      > >
      > > Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow
      > >
      > > Tomorrow may be a day away, but will be just like today,
      > > Another day to live for Christ, in this moment we call life,
      > > Another day to follow God, led by Christ's staff and rod,
      > > A day similar in every way, to that one we call yesterday.
      > >
      > > For time, they're all cast, as present, future and the past,
      > > The present is the day we live, often spoken of as a gift,
      > > With the future yet to be, which, shall extend into eternity,
      > > And behind us is the past, that time where memories last.
      > >
      > > Though the past is behind, memories bring it to our mind,
      > > Of that time we first believed, and the Savior we received,
      > > Much of God we didn't know, so the Lord helped us grow,
      > > While learning to live this life, for The Savior, Jesus Christ.
      > >
      > > In the present God uses us, all who belong to Christ Jesus,
      > > As our life for God is unfurled, as His witness in this world,
      > > Being a voice for God's Word, to a world that hasn't heard,
      > > The Truth in God's Revelation, leading to His only salvation.
      > >
      > > Once in Christ they do believe, Eternal Life they will receive,
      > > Life beyond this present time, all ordered by God's Design,
      > > As He leads us in tomorrow, in all that joy, pain and sorrow,
      > > To a future with Jesus Christ, beyond today into eternal life.
      > >
      > > (Copyright ©11/2013 Bob Gotti)
      > >

      > > This Present Life
      > >
      > > This present life's for God's Glory, not for my own human story,
      > > God has my interests at heart, so from His plan I needn't depart,
      > > My life was written in ages past, as my life in His book was cast,
      > > As God above ordered my life; leading me to know Jesus Christ.
      > >
      > > Life my friend, is God's to give, so for my Savior, this day I live,
      > > That life too, God can take away, this friend, may be even today,
      > > Tomorrow's promised to no one, so today, I must serve the Son,
      > > Serving my Savior, to His praise, while I live out my earthly days.
      > >
      > > This, as God fulfills His plan, in my life and the life of every man,
      > > For the Author of each and every life, is The Savior, Jesus Christ,
      > > Who moves in the hearts of men, seeking many to be born again,
      > > Born Again, by the Spirit of God, to live a new life on earth's sod.
      > >
      > > With my present life but a mist, it's more than a privilege to enlist,
      > > That, into the army of The Lord, with a new life that He will afford,
      > > A new life, as The Lord leads me, along my path towards eternity,
      > > Enlisted by The Spirit of Christ, to serve Him as a living sacrifice.
      > >
      > > As I journey through this time, my Lord grants me peace of mind,
      > > Knowing that I shall return to dust, in The Savior, I place my trust,
      > > So, as I serve The Lord down here, death, for me, I need not fear,
      > > For around this life's final bend, is eternal life for me, with no
      > end.
      > >
      > > (Copyright ©08/2013 Bob Gotti)

    • Show all 36 messages in this topic