5536Re: Fw: [Keibooks-Announce] Reminder: Bright Stars, An Organic Tanka Anthology filling fast

  • RUTH
    Jan 1, 2014
      I went to check this out, but couldn't find where it said how to enter a tanka for the book(s). There was a spot for "leave a message" so I added one there, but I'm not sure if that was the correct entry method. Have you entered and how did you do it?

      Ruth