5451Ruth posting for Bob Gotti

  • RUTH
    Sep 11, 2013
      Waves Of Religion

      Religion has a hold of many, in this land, of good and plenty,
      Many today are spiritually lost, adrift in man's religious sauce,
      So many are religiously sauced, like Paul said are just tossed,
      To and fro about all the waves, in a religion which never saves.

      Today with many religious views, many ignore the Good News,
      Hindered in their own way to God, all across this religious sod,
      Swayed religiously to and fro, never certain of where they'll go,
      Unsure of where they will end, where in Eternity they will spend.

      Many have forsaken the cross, so they continue spiritually lost,
      Wandering about, in religious stew, living as if they never knew,
      The Lord as Savior, Jesus Christ, who came to be our sacrifice,
      Who came to set prisoners free, from their chains of Religiosity.

      In religion there's no freedom, only mandates, not from the Son,
      Religious edicts imposed by man, not in God's redemption plan,
      Christ alone, was to fully replace, man's works with God's Grace,
      Grace that saves both you and me, finished by Christ at Calvary.

      All was accomplished by our Lord, this, in religion goes ignored,
      Bringing this to one conclusion, religion creates much confusion,
      Folly of spiritual leaders today, simply leads many people astray,
      Far from God's one salvation, the one found in God's Revelation.

      (Copyright ©07/2013 Bob Gotti)

      ***********

      Standing Firm In The End

      In light of darkness to come, believers stand firm in God's Son,
      We are standing firm in our faith, upheld by His Love and Grace,
      As judgment looms for the nation, we stand firm in His salvation,
      For we were chosen by God above, saved by The Savior's Love.

      We are saved from God's wrath, placed by God on another path,
      Chose to be different in this life, being led by the Spirit of Christ,
      At the foundation of the world, with His message for us to herald,
      The Message of God's Salvation, to be preached to every nation.

      Sanctified by God into one body, one in Christ for all men to see,
      Different people, all one in Christ, to be used by Jesus in this life,
      To share with others God's Truth, that they can be spared reproof,
      Judgment of this world in sin; all those who do not belong to Him.

      In Christ, believers are to stand fast, in Truth that shall forever last.
      Not moved by the changing time, trusting in God's Eternal Design,
      Holding fast to Truth we learned, Truth, that the world has spurned,
      Holding on to all learned doctrine, as men for God we seek to win.

      May we be comforted by The Word, holding on to Truths we heard,
      Being well established in our faith, this, as we journey on by Grace,
      Truly standing firm in our salvation, Jesus, the only firm foundation,
      As together we serve Him faithfully, while looking ahead to Eternity.

      (Copyright ©03/2013 Bob Gotti)
    • Show all 36 messages in this topic