5449RE: Re: What a Mess~!!!

  • gen_augustus_mellon
    Sep 5 4:15 AM

      Well... some accounts haven't been "upgraded" or transitioned... but in MY case:

      The change was made without any announcement... I just went to my groups and "TA-DA" (ta-duh?), there it was...

      The homepage set up is gone, along with the ability to set the picture...

      Adding files is more cumbersome...

      Moving/organizing pictures is frustratingly difficult and slow...

      Navagation is not intuitive...

      Membership can't be "controlled" to prevent spammers...

      These are just a few of the things I've noticed... hopefully they'll figure out some fixes or improvements before you're dragged into it...

      --- In poemoftheday@yahoogroups.com, <poemoftheday@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I don't know anything about it. What's different?

      Ruth

      --- In poemoftheday@yahoogroups.com, "G. Smith" <geo30213@...> wrote:

      > So... what do y'all think of the "NEO Groups" format?
      >
      > (Personally I hate the new NEO and haven't found anyone that doesn't~ but whatta want for nothing?)
      >
      > : \
      >
      > Here's a page where you can leave feedback...
      >
      > For what it's worth:
      >
      > http://yahoo./uservoice.com/forums/209451

      > <))><

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic