Re: Needed: a new Town Leader for PODHAJCE

  • goodmanherb@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2011
      Jean,

      You are so kind to have done this for so many years...and wise to look for a replacement. As you know from my posts.. I am just getting into the Podhajce story. I am personally too "green" on all of this, and so very busy at work to be of much use to you right now. I do want you to know how all of the work you have done has made it so much easier for me to begin this journey into my family's past. Thanks for all you have done. Hopefully one of the more experienced Podhajcer descendants will step up to the plate for you.

      Herb