kozlowski

  • henrietta_parenteau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2010
      I'm not looking for Jewish relatives, but my grandfather was born in 1878 and lived in Podhajce until he came to Canada in 1900. His parents were Paulina and Josef, siblings were Martin, Stephan, Joszef, Maria and Kasha. All contact was lost over the years and I know there are Kozlowski's still living there, I wrote a letter a number of years ago but no answer. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

      Henrietta Parenteau