  • Jeff Shanes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2010

      hi does anyone in this group know anything about my family ...from podhajce below is all i know plus i think there was joef who was the father of hersh and possibly in the leather goods  bussiness

      louis schatten from

      podhajce had a sister jennie and fannie  there dad was Hersh schatten married to lena winkler
      thanks

      ps

      michael dunn seemed to know the most about this family but i can't find him does anybody have a connection or know more about this part of the family

      jeff shanes

      Descendants of Hersh (Heirsz) Schatten
      Hersh (Heirsz)
      Schatten