louis schatten was my grandfater fannie and jennie were his sisters

  • jeff.shanes
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2010
      michael dunn seemed to know the most about this family but i can't find him does anybody have a connection or know more about this part of the family

      thanks

      jeff shanes

      Descendants of Hersh (Heirsz) Schatten
      Hersh (Heirsz)
      Schatten
      1860 -
      Born: Abt. 1860
      Podhajce Galicia
      Lena
      Winkler
      Born:
      Holhoca, Ukraine
      Fannie
      Schatten
      Louis
      Schatten
      Jennie
      Schatten
      1889 - 1935
      Born: 1889
      Podhajce Galicia
      Louis Ayzik
      Dunn
      1886 - 1932
      Born: March 21, 1886
      Vilna, Lithuania
      Josef
      Schatten
      1892 -
      Born: 1892
      Benjamin
      Schatten
      Samuel
      Schatten
      Frank
      Schatten
      Max
      Dunn
      Bessie
      Pikoos
      Druckerman Lillian
      Dunn
      - 2005
      Miller Mildred
      Dunn
      Mickey
      Greenman
      Benjamin
      Dunn
      1907 - 1962
      Born: May 30, 1907
      Brooklyn, New York
      Frances
      Napolin
      1906 - 1999
      Born: September 09,
      1906
      Brooklyn, NY
    • romansky2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2010
        Jeff... I know we had some correspondence some time ago regarding Michael Dunn, but I couldn't find it. The info you posted below came from a tree that I developed from emails that Michael sent me.

        The good news is that I found some (most, not all) of the email correspondence Michael and I had starting in December of 2005 and ending in late April 2006. After that date, I have nothing. I think there are more than 20 exchanges.

        I am more than willing to send you copies of these emails. There's considerable information about Michael's family in there which you may find useful.

        I can put it all in a .pdf file for you if you like.

        Best,
        Jerome Schatten

        --- In podhajce@yahoogroups.com, "jeff.shanes" <jeff.shanes@...> wrote:

        > michael dunn seemed to know the most about this family but i can't find him does anybody have a connection or know more about this part of the family
        >
        > thanks
        >
        > jeff shanes
        >

        > Descendants of Hersh (Heirsz) Schatten
        > Hersh (Heirsz)