Fw: [podhajce] Re: Zimet & Gruenberg

  • zimet julia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2010
      Scott hi
      My grandmother was Mathilde Gruenberg, born in Podhjace, around 1890. Apparently she was the daughter of a wealthy trader. She married David Zimet, also born in Podhajce.  I have very little information about my grandmother and her relationships within Podhajce other than this. She became a refugee in UK.
      Julia