Re: Zimet & Gruenberg

  • jerome schatten
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2010
      This message never made it through for some unknown reason, so here it
      is:

      Scott Zuckerman
      <scottmzee@...>
      To:
      podhajce@yahoogroups.com
      Re: [podhajce] Zimet & Gruenberg
      Date:
      07/24/2010 10:05:41 AM (Sat, 24 Jul
      2010 13:05:41 -0400)

      Hi,

      My great-grandmother, Genia Vogelman (nee Grunberg), daughter of
      Zvi & Miral
      Grunberg (nee Katz), was born in Podhajce. Unfortunately, I
      know very
      little about the family beyond some basic information, but I'd
      like to know
      what information you may have.

      Scott

      On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 1:37 PM, julia <juliazimet@...>
      wrote:

      > Looking for any information on Zimet & Gruenberg family of
      Podhajce.
      > Julia Zimet

    • zimet julia
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2010
        Jerome thank you for posting this message.
        Julia

        To:
        Date:

        wrote:

        > Looking for any information on Zimet & Gruenberg family of
        Podhajce.
        > Julia Zimet

      • zimet julia
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2012
          I wonder if anyone could tell me how I would find out where my family zimet lived until 1938?
          Thank you
          Julia