Funding needed for Podhajce records

  • rosenbaumjean80
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3 11:16 AM
      I wrote to Mark Halpern (the head of the Jewish Records Indexing project) about the status of Podhajce records.  His reply is shown below.  For more information or to make a contribution, please contact Mark at mark@...

      Jean Rosenbaum

      Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2:58 PM
      Subject: Re: Podhajce records

      Hi Jean:

      We indexed the 1906-10 death records as a teaser to catalyze contributions. Also available are 1906-08B and 1906,10M as well as Index pages for 1902-04,06-10B, 1903-10M, 1905-08D. Some of the index pages are duplicates of the records. We need to raise $100 to index the B and M records and maybe another $100 to do the needed Index pages of missing BM and D.

      Can you raise this amount?

      Best regards,
      Mark

    • deb gaudet
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4 6:41 AM
        How do we find out who is buried in the cemetery?

        Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2:58 PM

        --
        Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.- Will Rogers

      • DONALD RIGER

          Message 4 of 4 , May 9 8:28 AM
            Mark's email address is the last line in Jean's message.
            jerome