Fw: [jri-pl] Belzec Concentration Camp Memorial

  • Jean Rosenbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 1:11 PM
      As you know, Belzec was a death camp, and no records were kept of those
      who were sent there. It was the horrible destination of many from Podhajce.
      If you have any names to add or if you want more information, please
      contact Ewa Koper, whose name is in the message below. I do not personally
      know anything else about the project.

      Jean Rosenbaum