Podhajce Yizkor Book in English

  • Jean Rosenbaum
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2013
      A hard-copy of The Podhajce Yizkor Book in English is now available.
      It is a handsome book and includes all of the illustrations from the
      original Hebrew and Yiddish book.  For more information or to
      order the book, go to:

      I have no financial interest in this enterprise and am sending
      this simply to let you know that it has been published.

      It is. of course, still possible to read it in
      Engish  without charge by going to the Podhajce website at

      Jean Rosenbaum
    • Jerome Schatten
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2013
        Thanks Jean... I ordered the book from Amazon.
        Best,
        jerome