Podhajce Indexes

  • Jean Rosenbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2013
      The Polish State Archives and Jewish Records Indexing-Poland have reached an agreement to expand access to Jewish records.  This will include linking indexes from JRI-Poland with images of records housed by the Polish State Archives. Records from Podhajce will be included when funds become available to do so.  These records include Births—1906-08, Marriages—1906, 10 and Deaths—1906-10.  I have learned that the cost for indexing these records is $475.  However, we have on account $110 from previous contributions, so the amount needed to be raised is only $365.

      If you would like to contribute toward making this happen, please go to www.jri-poland.org and click on Support/Donations.

      I have no further information on the project.  The project head is Mark Halpern  mark@...

      Jean Rosenbaum