Re: [podhajce] Some Podahjce research material

  • STEPHEN BAUMRIND
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 6:05 PM
      Jean,
      I am looking for 2 ancestors (Mordicai Baumrind, and Rabbi Moshe Baruch Besin). If their names, or the names of any other Baumrinds are on the 1870 list of voters, I would like to have it. If not, I wouldn't want to deprive someone else of having the list. It sounds like a very important piece of history that you have discovered!
      Thank you,
      Stephen Baumrind

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29 7:29 PM
        Jean,

        If it helps you, I can take Sefer Ha-prenumerantn.

        Also, is the list of voters in Yiddish or German script?
        -Elissa