Re: [podhajce] Podhajce Benevolent Societies

  • Cynthia L. Singer
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 12, 2012
      Hi all,
      I think this is a new topic, though related to LES and Jean's YMBA discussion. I have the names of the two Podhajce cemetery association locations.

      Podhatzer Y.M.B.A. located in Mt. Hebron in Flushing, N.Y.
      Podhajcer (Podhayce ?) Young Men's Benevolent Association. Loacted in Mt. Zion , Maspeth, N.Y.

      Warmest regards,
      Cindy Singer

      On Jul 1, 2012, at 10:01 AM, david ockene <dockene@...> wrote:

      I'm still interested.

      David

      > To: podhajce@yahoogroups.com
      > From: romers@...
      > Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:20:42 +0000
      > Subject: [podhajce] Test Message
      >
      > This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
      > Best,
      > Jerome - the list owner

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      > <*> To change settings online go to:
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > podhajce-digest@yahoogroups.com
      > podhajce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      &g t; <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Binnie Yeates
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 19, 2012
        Someone said they were planning to go to Podhajce next year, but I've lost the mail. Will they be posting details nearer the time, and how do I get involved?

        Binnie Yeates