Re: [podhajce] Re: Visiting

  • Theobald Polubotok-Swischenko
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20, 2010
      Yes, indeed there are no hotels in Podhajce, but at least 4 opened in Berezhany (small with 5-10 rooms) See links in Ukrainian with photos
      Theo

      2010/7/18 hakenshanghai hakenshanghai@...

      Hello Binnie,
      You need to do a lot of research and hire a guide before you consider going anywhere in the area. A cousin went in the winter--a bad idea--and found once he arrived in Monasteryska that there was one bus a day--the one he had arrived on--and no hotel. JewishGen has had discussions about travel in the past that you might want to check out.
      Georgia