FARB family

  • muffy3122000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2012
      I recently found that my gg-grandfather was Avrum C Farb, married to Dvora. They had 2 sons, Aaron and Salomon, both emigrated to Galveston, Tx. They married sisters, Feiga Lerner was my g-granda. The Lerners were also from Podhajce.

      If anyone has any information on these families, I would be happy to share what I have.

      My great-aunt, Yetta Weisenthal Edelstein, was also from Podhajce.

      Susan Farb
      Dallas,TX
    • Carol Gene Cohen

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
          Hi, Carol.  You taught me how to pronounce Podhajce.  Do you have any info on getting in touch with them?  Have a great 4th! Susan Farb

          Never give up.  And never, under any circumstances, face the facts.~Ruth Gordon