Re: [podhajce] Test Message

  • Bíró Eszter
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1 6:58 AM
      Dear Jerome!

      I am glad that the group could continue.  Of course I am very interested in your new informations and I am happy to share mine as well.

      Best wishes

      Eszter
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 12 4:41 PM
        Hi all,
        I think this is a new topic, though related to LES and Jean's YMBA discussion. I have the names of the two Podhajce cemetery association locations.

        Podhatzer Y.M.B.A. located in Mt. Hebron in Flushing, N.Y.
        Podhajcer (Podhayce ?) Young Men's Benevolent Association. Loacted in Mt. Zion , Maspeth, N.Y.

        Warmest regards,
        Cindy Singer

        On Jul 1, 2012, at 10:01 AM, david ockene <dockene@...> wrote:

        I'm still interested.

        David

        > To: podhajce@yahoogroups.com
        > From: romers@...
        > Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:20:42 +0000
        > Subject: [podhajce] Test Message
        >
        > This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
        > Best,
        > Jerome - the list owner

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > podhajce-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > podhajce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        &g t; <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Binnie Yeates
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 19 2:08 PM
          Someone said they were planning to go to Podhajce next year, but I've lost the mail. Will they be posting details nearer the time, and how do I get involved?

          Binnie Yeates