Re: [podhajce] Test Message

  • Bíró Eszter
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
      Dear Jerome!

      I am glad that the group could continue.  Of course I am very interested in your new informations and I am happy to share mine as well.

      Best wishes

      Eszter
      This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
      Best,
      Jerome - the list owner

    • david ockene
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
        I'm still interested.

        David

        > To: podhajce@yahoogroups.com
        > From: romers@...
        > Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:20:42 +0000
        > Subject: [podhajce] Test Message
        >
        > This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
        > Best,
        > Jerome - the list owner

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > podhajce-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > podhajce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Cynthia L. Singer
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 12, 2012
          Hi all,
          I think this is a new topic, though related to LES and Jean's YMBA discussion. I have the names of the two Podhajce cemetery association locations.

          Podhatzer Y.M.B.A. located in Mt. Hebron in Flushing, N.Y.
          Podhajcer (Podhayce ?) Young Men's Benevolent Association. Loacted in Mt. Zion , Maspeth, N.Y.

          Warmest regards,
          Cindy Singer

          On Jul 1, 2012, at 10:01 AM, david ockene <dockene@...> wrote:

          I'm still interested.

          David

          > To: podhajce@yahoogroups.com
          > From: romers@...
          > Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:20:42 +0000
          > Subject: [podhajce] Test Message
          >
          > This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
          > Best,
          > Jerome - the list owner

          > <*> Your email settings:
          > Individual Email | Traditional
          >
          > <*> To change settings online go to:
          > (Yahoo! ID required)
          >
          > <*> To change settings via email:
          > podhajce-digest@yahoogroups.com
          > podhajce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          &g t; <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Binnie Yeates
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 19, 2012
            Someone said they were planning to go to Podhajce next year, but I've lost the mail. Will they be posting details nearer the time, and how do I get involved?

            Binnie Yeates