Re: [podhajce] Test Message

  • blanche1422@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
      Im still here.
      Blanche Fruhing

      In a message dated 7/1/2012 9:36:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ejswoo@... writes:

      Alive as well, - Elissa Kellner Sampson

      From: Cynthia L. Singer <CLS316@...>
      To: "podhajce@yahoogroups.com" <podhajce@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "podhajce@yahoogroups.com" <podhajce@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 8:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [podhajce] Test Message

       Got it Jerome. Thanks.
      Cindy Singer

      On Jun 30, 2012, at 5:20 PM, "romers" <romers@...> wrote:

      This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
      Best,
      Jerome - the list owner

    • Bíró Eszter
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
        Dear Jerome!

        I am glad that the group could continue.  Of course I am very interested in your new informations and I am happy to share mine as well.

        Best wishes

        Eszter
        This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
        Best,
        Jerome - the list owner

      • david ockene
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
          I'm still interested.

          David

          > To: podhajce@yahoogroups.com
          > From: romers@...
          > Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:20:42 +0000
          > Subject: [podhajce] Test Message
          >
          > This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
          > Best,
          > Jerome - the list owner

          > <*> Your email settings:
          > Individual Email | Traditional
          >
          > <*> To change settings online go to:
          > (Yahoo! ID required)
          >
          > <*> To change settings via email:
          > podhajce-digest@yahoogroups.com
          > podhajce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Cynthia L. Singer
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 12, 2012
            Hi all,
            I think this is a new topic, though related to LES and Jean's YMBA discussion. I have the names of the two Podhajce cemetery association locations.

            Podhatzer Y.M.B.A. located in Mt. Hebron in Flushing, N.Y.
            Podhajcer (Podhayce ?) Young Men's Benevolent Association. Loacted in Mt. Zion , Maspeth, N.Y.

            Warmest regards,
            Cindy Singer

            On Jul 1, 2012, at 10:01 AM, david ockene <dockene@...> wrote:

            I'm still interested.

            David

            > To: podhajce@yahoogroups.com
            > From: romers@...
            > Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:20:42 +0000
            > Subject: [podhajce] Test Message
            >
            > This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
            > Best,
            > Jerome - the list owner

            > <*> Your email settings:
            > Individual Email | Traditional
            >
            > <*> To change settings online go to:
            > (Yahoo! ID required)
            >
            > <*> To change settings via email:
            > podhajce-digest@yahoogroups.com
            > podhajce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            &g t; <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Binnie Yeates
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 19, 2012
              Someone said they were planning to go to Podhajce next year, but I've lost the mail. Will they be posting details nearer the time, and how do I get involved?

              Binnie Yeates