Re: [podhajce] Test Message

  • Carol Gene Cohen
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 30, 2012
      I received your text message:  Carol Cohen

      On Jun 30, 2012, at 7:07 PM, Cynthia L. Singer wrote:

       Got it Jerome. Thanks.
      Cindy Singer

      On Jun 30, 2012, at 5:20 PM, "romers" <romers@...> wrote:

      This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
      Best,
      Jerome - the list owner

    • Francine Shapiro
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
        Am going to the Genealogy Congress in Paris is a few days.

        This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
        Best,
        Jerome - the list owner

      • jay sherman
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012

          Hello Everyone wanted to see if anyone is related to Berg from Podhajce I know my great grandfather still had family there, after his father remarried. Is anyone on 23ANDME? My grandmother Elias Berg's daughter met her first cousin they both in their 80's they have never met before till recent because of 23ANDME. I know most of the records were destroyed and I was wondering if anyone had any information.

          Thanks
          Jay S. Sherman

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
            Im still here.
            Blanche Fruhing

            In a message dated 7/1/2012 9:36:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ejswoo@... writes:

            Alive as well, - Elissa Kellner Sampson

            This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
            Best,
            Jerome - the list owner

          • Bíró Eszter
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
              Dear Jerome!

              I am glad that the group could continue.  Of course I am very interested in your new informations and I am happy to share mine as well.

              Best wishes

              Eszter
              This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
              Best,
              Jerome - the list owner

            • david ockene
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                I'm still interested.

                David

                > To: podhajce@yahoogroups.com
                > From: romers@...
                > Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:20:42 +0000
                > Subject: [podhajce] Test Message
                >
                > This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
                > Best,
                > Jerome - the list owner

                > <*> Your email settings:
                > Individual Email | Traditional
                >
                > <*> To change settings online go to:
                > (Yahoo! ID required)
                >
                > <*> To change settings via email:
                > podhajce-digest@yahoogroups.com
                > podhajce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Cynthia L. Singer
                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 12, 2012
                  Hi all,
                  I think this is a new topic, though related to LES and Jean's YMBA discussion. I have the names of the two Podhajce cemetery association locations.

                  Podhatzer Y.M.B.A. located in Mt. Hebron in Flushing, N.Y.
                  Podhajcer (Podhayce ?) Young Men's Benevolent Association. Loacted in Mt. Zion , Maspeth, N.Y.

                  Warmest regards,
                  Cindy Singer

                  On Jul 1, 2012, at 10:01 AM, david ockene <dockene@...> wrote:

                  I'm still interested.

                  David

                  > To: podhajce@yahoogroups.com
                  > From: romers@...
                  > Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:20:42 +0000
                  > Subject: [podhajce] Test Message
                  >
                  > This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
                  > Best,
                  > Jerome - the list owner

                  > <*> Your email settings:
                  > Individual Email | Traditional
                  >
                  > <*> To change settings online go to:
                  > (Yahoo! ID required)
                  >
                  > <*> To change settings via email:
                  > podhajce-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  > podhajce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  &g t; <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

                  > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Binnie Yeates
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jul 19, 2012
                    Someone said they were planning to go to Podhajce next year, but I've lost the mail. Will they be posting details nearer the time, and how do I get involved?

                    Binnie Yeates