Re: [podhajce] Test Message

  • Cynthia L. Singer
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 30 5:07 PM

       Got it Jerome. Thanks.
      Cindy Singer

      On Jun 30, 2012, at 5:20 PM, "romers" <romers@...> wrote:

      This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
      Best,
      Jerome - the list owner

    • STEPHEN BAUMRIND
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 30 7:18 PM
        Still "eavesdropping".
        SJB

          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 30 10:01 PM
            Alive as well, - Elissa Kellner Sampson

            This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
            Best,
            Jerome - the list owner

          • Francine Shapiro
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
              Am going to the Genealogy Congress in Paris is a few days.

              This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
              Best,
              Jerome - the list owner

            • jay sherman
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012

                Hello Everyone wanted to see if anyone is related to Berg from Podhajce I know my great grandfather still had family there, after his father remarried. Is anyone on 23ANDME? My grandmother Elias Berg's daughter met her first cousin they both in their 80's they have never met before till recent because of 23ANDME. I know most of the records were destroyed and I was wondering if anyone had any information.

                Thanks
                Jay S. Sherman

                Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                  Thank goodness. And, to whoever mailed to say they were planning to go there next year, please, please, count me in. I've been wanting to go for ages, but am not adventurous enough to do it all by myself.

                  Binnie.

                • blanche1422@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                    Im still here.
                    Blanche Fruhing

                    In a message dated 7/1/2012 9:36:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ejswoo@... writes:

                    Alive as well, - Elissa Kellner Sampson

                    This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
                    Best,
                    Jerome - the list owner

                  • Bíró Eszter
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                      Dear Jerome!

                      I am glad that the group could continue.  Of course I am very interested in your new informations and I am happy to share mine as well.

                      Best wishes

                      Eszter
                      This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
                      Best,
                      Jerome - the list owner

                    • david ockene
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                        I'm still interested.

                        David

                        > To: podhajce@yahoogroups.com
                        > From: romers@...
                        > Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:20:42 +0000
                        > Subject: [podhajce] Test Message
                        >
                        > This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
                        > Best,
                        > Jerome - the list owner

                        > <*> Your email settings:
                        > Individual Email | Traditional
                        >
                        > <*> To change settings online go to:
                        > (Yahoo! ID required)
                        >
                        > <*> To change settings via email:
                        > podhajce-digest@yahoogroups.com
                        > podhajce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      • Cynthia L. Singer
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jul 12, 2012
                          Hi all,
                          I think this is a new topic, though related to LES and Jean's YMBA discussion. I have the names of the two Podhajce cemetery association locations.

                          Podhatzer Y.M.B.A. located in Mt. Hebron in Flushing, N.Y.
                          Podhajcer (Podhayce ?) Young Men's Benevolent Association. Loacted in Mt. Zion , Maspeth, N.Y.

                          Warmest regards,
                          Cindy Singer

                          On Jul 1, 2012, at 10:01 AM, david ockene <dockene@...> wrote:

                          I'm still interested.

                          David

                          > To: podhajce@yahoogroups.com
                          > From: romers@...
                          > Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:20:42 +0000
                          > Subject: [podhajce] Test Message
                          >
                          > This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
                          > Best,
                          > Jerome - the list owner

                          > <*> Your email settings:
                          > Individual Email | Traditional
                          >
                          > <*> To change settings online go to:
                          > (Yahoo! ID required)
                          >
                          > <*> To change settings via email:
                          > podhajce-digest@yahoogroups.com
                          > podhajce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                          &g t; <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

                          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                        • Binnie Yeates
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jul 19, 2012
                            Someone said they were planning to go to Podhajce next year, but I've lost the mail. Will they be posting details nearer the time, and how do I get involved?

                            Binnie Yeates