Re: [podhajce] Test Message

  • jerome schatten
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 30, 2012
      Good to hear from Harry Wolf :-)
      Best,
      jerome

      On Sat, 2012-06-30 at 16:19 -0700, Harry Wolf wrote:

      > HI: I am still alive--and I am glad that the group is, also. Harry
      > Wolf

    • Cynthia L. Singer
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 30, 2012

         Got it Jerome. Thanks.
        Cindy Singer

        On Jun 30, 2012, at 5:20 PM, "romers" <romers@...> wrote:

        This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
        Best,
        Jerome - the list owner

      • STEPHEN BAUMRIND
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 30, 2012
          Still "eavesdropping".
          SJB

            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 30, 2012
              Alive as well, - Elissa Kellner Sampson

              This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
              Best,
              Jerome - the list owner

            • Francine Shapiro
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                Am going to the Genealogy Congress in Paris is a few days.

                This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
                Best,
                Jerome - the list owner

              • jay sherman
                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012

                  Hello Everyone wanted to see if anyone is related to Berg from Podhajce I know my great grandfather still had family there, after his father remarried. Is anyone on 23ANDME? My grandmother Elias Berg's daughter met her first cousin they both in their 80's they have never met before till recent because of 23ANDME. I know most of the records were destroyed and I was wondering if anyone had any information.

                  Thanks
                  Jay S. Sherman

                  Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

                  On Sat, 2012-06-30 at 16:19 -0700, Harry Wolf wrote:

                  > HI: I am still alive--and I am glad that the group is, also. Harry
                  > Wolf

                • Binnie Yeates
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                    Thank goodness. And, to whoever mailed to say they were planning to go there next year, please, please, count me in. I've been wanting to go for ages, but am not adventurous enough to do it all by myself.

                    Binnie.

                  • blanche1422@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                      Im still here.
                      Blanche Fruhing

                      In a message dated 7/1/2012 9:36:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ejswoo@... writes:

                      Alive as well, - Elissa Kellner Sampson

                      This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
                      Best,
                      Jerome - the list owner

                    • Bíró Eszter
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                        Dear Jerome!

                        I am glad that the group could continue.  Of course I am very interested in your new informations and I am happy to share mine as well.

                        Best wishes

                        Eszter
                        This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
                        Best,
                        Jerome - the list owner

                      • david ockene
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jul 1, 2012
                          I'm still interested.

                          David

                          > To: podhajce@yahoogroups.com
                          > From: romers@...
                          > Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:20:42 +0000
                          > Subject: [podhajce] Test Message
                          >
                          > This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
                          > Best,
                          > Jerome - the list owner

                          > <*> Your email settings:
                          > Individual Email | Traditional
                          >
                          > <*> To change settings online go to:
                          > (Yahoo! ID required)
                          >
                          > <*> To change settings via email:
                          > podhajce-digest@yahoogroups.com
                          > podhajce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                        • Cynthia L. Singer
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jul 12, 2012
                            Hi all,
                            I think this is a new topic, though related to LES and Jean's YMBA discussion. I have the names of the two Podhajce cemetery association locations.

                            Podhatzer Y.M.B.A. located in Mt. Hebron in Flushing, N.Y.
                            Podhajcer (Podhayce ?) Young Men's Benevolent Association. Loacted in Mt. Zion , Maspeth, N.Y.

                            Warmest regards,
                            Cindy Singer

                            On Jul 1, 2012, at 10:01 AM, david ockene <dockene@...> wrote:

                            I'm still interested.

                            David

                            > To: podhajce@yahoogroups.com
                            > From: romers@...
                            > Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:20:42 +0000
                            > Subject: [podhajce] Test Message
                            >
                            > This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
                            > Best,
                            > Jerome - the list owner

                            > <*> Your email settings:
                            > Individual Email | Traditional
                            >
                            > <*> To change settings online go to:
                            > (Yahoo! ID required)
                            >
                            > <*> To change settings via email:
                            > podhajce-digest@yahoogroups.com
                            > podhajce-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                            &g t; <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

                            Message 13 of 18 , Jul 19, 2012
                              Someone said they were planning to go to Podhajce next year, but I've lost the mail. Will they be posting details nearer the time, and how do I get involved?

                              Binnie Yeates