Anyone planning a trip to Podhajce?

  • Jean Rosenbaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2011
      Renaud Lavergne, a journalist based in Marseilles with Agence
      France-Presse, is continuing his work on a documentary for "Envoye
      Special," a highly regarded French news program, focusing> on Jews returning
      to Eastern Europe to visit their ancestral shtetls.

      He is hoping to film and interview researchers who will be traveling to
      "Galician," Ukraine on such a trip between the dates August 21 - 27. While
      the film crew's base of operations will be Lviv, they should be able to
      travel to the towns these researchers are > visiting, but the dates are
      pretty much set in stone, so you must be traveling during that time give or
      take a few days.

      If you are interested in participating -- or know someone who might be --
      and want more information on this film project, please contact me and I
      will forward your query to MonsieurLavergne.

      Pamela Weisberger
      President, Gesher Galicia
      pweisberger@...