Podhajce Town Leader

  • rosenbaumjean80
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2011
      As I posted earlier, I will resign from my position as Podhajce Town Leader at the end of March. So far, no one has come forward to fill this position. Basically, the job calls for actively searching for new information on Podhajce through such resources as Jewishgen and Gesher Galicia and then posting the data through this Yahoo group. You would also serve as a moderator for the Yahoo group. Beyond that, it would be up to you as to how much time you want to put into your research.

      If you would like to have more information in order to consider filling this position, please contact me at mervinr@...

      Jean Rosenbaum
    • Carol Gene Cohen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2011
        Jean:  I wish I could volunteer, but I still work full time.  You have done an incredible job, and I am very grateful to you for your help.  Carol Gene Cohen