29Re: louis schatten was my grandfater fannie and jennie were his sisters

  • romansky2002
    Aug 7, 2010
      Jeff... I know we had some correspondence some time ago regarding Michael Dunn, but I couldn't find it. The info you posted below came from a tree that I developed from emails that Michael sent me.

      The good news is that I found some (most, not all) of the email correspondence Michael and I had starting in December of 2005 and ending in late April 2006. After that date, I have nothing. I think there are more than 20 exchanges.

      I am more than willing to send you copies of these emails. There's considerable information about Michael's family in there which you may find useful.

      I can put it all in a .pdf file for you if you like.

      Best,
      Jerome Schatten

      --- In podhajce@yahoogroups.com, "jeff.shanes" <jeff.shanes@...> wrote:

      > michael dunn seemed to know the most about this family but i can't find him does anybody have a connection or know more about this part of the family
      >
      > thanks
      >
      > jeff shanes
      >

      > Descendants of Hersh (Heirsz) Schatten
      > Hersh (Heirsz)