235Re: [podhajce] In search of birth certificate for Meir Marbach

  • Ohad Marbach
    May 26, 2014
      Hi Jeff,
      Nice to meet you.

      He lived in Podhajce since birth 1905 and until 1926 when he moved to Israel.
      I need his birth certificate because I want to claim a Polish citizenship for him and then for me.
      The siblings of his brother Yehoshua already did it, and have now a polish passport. but they had much more data than I do because he lived longer in Poland.

      Thank you for helping,

      Ohad Marbach

      On Monday, May 26, 2014 8:58 AM, "jeffckellner@... [podhajce]" <podhajce@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Ohad,
      the Polish archive in warsaw or the Ukrainian archive in Lviv...if you tell me the purpose of proving his polish heritage, and where/when he lived, i can better assist you.
      Jeff Kellner
      Vienna Austria