      From: "Ohad Marbach trikolad@... [podhajce]"
      Sent: 26/05/2014, 02:14
      To: podhajce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [podhajce] In search of birth certificate for Meir Marbach

      Dear Podhajce group,

      I am trying to find a birth certificate or any other document that would prove my Grandfather, Meir Marbach, God rest his soul, was a polish
      citizen, or deserves a polish citizenship.
      could you help me in my search?

      I already found his picture in the Podhajce book (second picture):
      http://www.jewishgen.org/yizkor/podhajce/pod097.html
      I also sent emails to various libraries, with no result yet.

      Sincerely,

      --

      Ohad Marbach

      trikolad@...