215Re: [podhajce] Podhajce on YouTube

  • Binnie Yeates
    Nov 17, 2013
      If you get any help with this, Caryl, can you please pass it on, because I'd like to take a trip to Podhajce and Zborow, and have no idea at all about how to do it.

      Binnie

      On Sunday, 17 November 2013, 17:53, Caryl Foster <caryl_foster@...> wrote:

      Thank you for the very moving videos!
      Does anyone have any information at all on touring Podhajce and surrounding areas with a guide?  I also had relatives who were from Kozowa and would like to take a trip this coming year.  Can anyone help me?  I tried to contact Alex Dunai but never heard back.
      Thank you!

      On Sunday, November 17, 2013 2:12 AM, Binnie Yeates <binnie7@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Jean - wonderful videos, which are moving and make me want to go there immediately!

      Binnie Yeates

      On Sunday, 17 November 2013, 3:48, JK <jeffckellner@...> wrote:

      Hey whats up with the middle eastern horror movie music soundtrack?

      Maybe some klezmer would have suited it better_