2Test message...

  • romansky2002
    Jul 9, 2010
      Greetings Podhajcers...

      In the next little while I'll be testing various features available to us -- sending photos, attachments, files and so on.

      In order not to fill your inboxes with these attachments, I have chosen to strip the attachments from the distributed emails and collect them in various folders available on the site.

      That said, I've never run a Yahoo group before so you may get some things sent inadvertently while I figure out exactly how things work.

      If you wish, I can drop you from the mailings temporarily -- just send me a note, and I'll do so. Feel free to experiment if you wish.

      Thanks for your forbearance!

      Jerome Schatten - Listowner
      Yahoo Group Podhajce
      Vancouver, Canada