      From: STEPHEN BAUMRIND <sjbaumrind@...>
      To: "podhajce@yahoogroups.com" <podhajce@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 9:05 PM
      Subject: Re: [podhajce] Some Podahjce research material

      Jean,
      I am looking for 2 ancestors (Mordicai Baumrind, and Rabbi Moshe Baruch Besin). If their names, or the names of any other Baumrinds are on the 1870 list of voters, I would like to have it. If not, I wouldn't want to deprive someone else of having the list. It sounds like a very important piece of history that you have discovered!
      Thank you,
      Stephen Baumrind