154Re: [podhajce] Test Message

  • jerome schatten
    Jun 30 4:56 PM
      Hi Randall... yes, I interpret the Yahoo message as pertaining to their
      Chat-room function and their Lab function -- most likely two pieces of
      'fluff' that didn't get any use, and so they are closing them, leaving
      all the other functions (group mail, photos, etc., in place).
      Best,
      jerome

      On Sat, 2012-06-30 at 15:12 -0700, Randall Babtkis wrote:

      > Got it Jerome, thanks.
      >

      > I too received messages from Yahoo yesterday and today about groups of
      > student alums I've kept for the graduate program I teach in. Am a
      > little confused about what it means. After July 4th, do you expect to
      > be able to continue using Yahoo groups for messaging like this?
      >

      > Last summer at about this time I was in Podhajce, for half-a-day with
      > Alex Dunai. I'm using the material for a book.
      >

      > Warm best,
      >

      > Randall Babtkis
      > tsilent@...
      > On Jun 30, 2012, at 2:20 PM, romers wrote:
      >

      > > This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
      > > Best,
      > > Jerome - the list owner

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic