152Re: [podhajce] Test Message

  • Randall Babtkis
    Jun 30, 2012
      Got it Jerome, thanks.

      I too received messages from Yahoo yesterday and today about groups of student alums I've kept for the graduate program I teach in. Am a little confused about what it means. After July 4th, do you expect to be able to continue using Yahoo groups for messaging like this?

      Last summer at about this time I was in Podhajce, for half-a-day with Alex Dunai. I'm using the material for a book.

      Warm best,

      Randall Babtkis
      On Jun 30, 2012, at 2:20 PM, romers wrote:

      This is a test message to keep the Podhajce Group alive.
      Best,
      Jerome - the list owner

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic