      From: "CirrusJSB@..." <CirrusJSB@...>
      To: podhajce@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, January 18, 2011 11:56:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [podhajce] Re: Grinberg

      Hi Julia,

      I think we've tried to make the link over the years, without success (so far).

      Hope all is well.

      Jon

      From: CirrusJSB@... <CirrusJSB@...>
      Subject: Re: [podhajce] Re: Trip to Podhajce
      To: podhajce@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 7, 2011, 6:37 PM

      Herb (and David),

      Welcome to our virtual shtetl.  I am a Podhajcer through my mother's side.  My grandfather was an Einstoss/Grinberg (emigrated 1913); my grandmother was a Rosmarin.

      You mentioned Buenos Aires.  One of my mother's cousins, Paula Keller, resettled in Buenos Aires.  She was a physician.  Just in case anyone can make the connection.

      Jon Brooks