Re: The Podcasting Feedback in my Main Blog

  • bianchinijanet
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2012
      --- In podcastingevo2012@yahoogroups.com, "Natasa" <lunas994@...> wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > I have finally updated my "main blog" with a post about podcasting. It is here: http://lunas994.blogspot.com/2012/02/ladies-and-gentlemen-my-new-podcasting.html .
      >
      > And two versions of my Podcasting certificate, both framed and ready to be displayed: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22816043@N08/6889149159/ and http://www.flickr.com/photos/22816043@N08/6888516901/ . What do you think, which one should I put in my podcasting blog?
      >
      > Natasa

      Hi Natasa

      You've done a fantastic job on your Posdcasting feedback on your main blog!!! Thanks for your reply to my comment on your blog post :-))

      Do you know our stories are being featured in the onestopblogs "Hot Stories" at the moment??? However, the site has combined your beautiful podcasting image together with my feedback post under your name, which is a bit confusing, but it's a joint effort, which is cool!! It's currently second from the bottom on the Hot Stories page, and this will change over the coming days as other stories take over, so it won't be visible soon, I guess.

      http://blogs.onestopenglish.com/

      Re the fab certificate: I prefer the framed certificate out of the two, but they are both lovely!!

      I'll add my cert to my feedback post, too and then add a link here.

      Many thanks Natasa for being so inspiring:-)))

      Janet
    • mike
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2012
        Hi Natasa,

        Thanks for that great summary and what gorgeous to frame your certificates!

        Miguel:)
      • Natasa
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 26, 2012
          Dear Janet,

          Thank you for letting me know about Onestopenglish. I could have missed it. Yes, the way they did it is confusing, but, as you say, this was a joint effort. It is good to be mentioned there.

          Natasa

          --- In podcastingevo2012@yahoogroups.com, "bianchinijanet" <janetbianchini@...> wrote:

          > --- In podcastingevo2012@yahoogroups.com, "Natasa" <lunas994@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Dear all,
          > >
          > > I have finally updated my "main blog" with a post about podcasting. It is here: http://lunas994.blogspot.com/2012/02/ladies-and-gentlemen-my-new-podcasting.html .
          > >
          > > And two versions of my Podcasting certificate, both framed and ready to be displayed: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22816043@N08/6889149159/ and http://www.flickr.com/photos/22816043@N08/6888516901/ . What do you think, which one should I put in my podcasting blog?
          > >
          > > Natasa
          > >

          > Hi Natasa
          >
          > You've done a fantastic job on your Posdcasting feedback on your main blog!!! Thanks for your reply to my comment on your blog post :-))
          >
          > Do you know our stories are being featured in the onestopblogs "Hot Stories" at the moment??? However, the site has combined your beautiful podcasting image together with my feedback post under your name, which is a bit confusing, but it's a joint effort, which is cool!! It's currently second from the bottom on the Hot Stories page, and this will change over the coming days as other stories take over, so it won't be visible soon, I guess.
          >
          > http://blogs.onestopenglish.com/
          >
          > Re the fab certificate: I prefer the framed certificate out of the two, but they are both lovely!!
          >
          > I'll add my cert to my feedback post, too and then add a link here.
          >
          > Many thanks Natasa for being so inspiring:-)))
          >
          > Janet

        • Natasa
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 26, 2012
            Hi Miguel,

            My pleasure. And thank you for leaving that wonderful comment in my blog.

            Natasa