My blog is ready for visitors

  • Natasa
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2012
      Dear friends,

      I am sorry I was unable to attend the podcasting fair. I would like to let you know that my blog is ready for visitors now: http://natasa-podcasting.blogspot.com/ . Dear moderators, please let me know if there is something still missing. I listened to Miguel's feedback on my blog and I believe I have now got the elements that were missing.

      I have also created a Slideshare to present my blog to the world: http://www.slideshare.net/lunas994/natasas-podcasting-2012-blog . My plan is to write something about this wonderful workshop on my "main" blog and to embed the Slideshare there. I will let you know when I have posted that and I'll give you the link.

      I will not say goodbye since my work on podcasting is only beginning. I am remaining in this Yahoo group and I look forward to sharing with you in the future.

      Natasa
    • mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2012
        Hi Natasa,

        I just checked out your blog an it is amazing Natasa! Your blog just needed the audio on page 1 and 3...And they are there now...Images used on page three are really great! Kudos!!!!!!!!!!!

        Looking forward to reading your post...Mine is on its way too!:)

        Thanks for sharing your Powerpoint presentation. I am sure your talk would have been as interesting and wonderful as the ones we heard in the Podcasting fair.

        I am sure this YGs will remain an active community to share all podcasting things.

        Cheers
        Miguel:)
      • Evelyn Izquierdo
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2012
          Wonderful, Natasa!!!!!! That will be great!!!! Thank you!!!
          Evelyn

          Enviado desde mi ASUS Eee Pad

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 16, 2012
            Thank you, MIguel and Evelyn. I am sorry it took me so long to get back here and answer.

            Natasa