Welcome to Podcasting for the ESL/EFL Classroom!
Starting date: January 10, 2011
This workshop aims at providing basic proficiency related to the production and publishing of digital media files (podcasts) and its implementation in the language classroom to enhance communication in speaking and listening skills.
Week 1: Getting started
Week 2: What is podcasting?
Week 3: Planning podcasting projects
Week 4: Project development
Week 5: Evaluation and wrap-up (Podcasting fair)
Teresa Almeida d'Eca
ESL/EFL teachers interested in the use of podcasts to enhance their classes.
Having an e-mail account, basic experience in the use of web 2.0 tools (blogs, wikis, etc), Internet access, headset (or earphones and microphone).
Puentes al Mundo
Our session sites:
- Nov 5, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.