Welcome to Podcasting for the ESL/EFL Classroom!
Jan 14 - Feb 17
This workshop aims at providing basic proficiency related to the production and publishing of digital media files (podcasts) and the implementation of podcasting in the language classroom to enhance communication in speaking and listening skills.
Week 1: Getting started
Week 2: What is podcasting?
Week 3: Planning podcasting projects
Week 4: Project development
Week 5: Evaluation and wrap-up
ESL/EFL teachers interested in the use of podcasts to enhance their classes.
Having an e-mail account, basic experience in the use of web 2.0 tools (blogs, wikis, etc), Internet access, headset (or earphones and microphone).
Our session sites:
- Distance Learning
- Nov 4, 2012
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.