"Podcasters" is a mailing list for podcasters and podcast listeners to communicate about... podcasting! Share links to newly discovered podcasts, yourzoomosis
Christine, the cables you need are two RCA cables; most people have a set lying around somewhere. You should be able to find them at Wal-Mart for a couple ofdanhughes1
Hello again, So you don't think Skype will work with the Mackie 402-VLZ4 audio mixer? What would be a good choice, then? And where do you buy cables? Newegg?cmross98
Share links to newly discovered podcasts, your experiences with podcasting software and hardware, or ask others questions about what you need to put together a podcast of your own.
The mailing list was created by Andrew Clarke and began in September 2004.
To send a message to the list, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that initial messages from new group members are moderated to prevent spam. They are usually approved within a few hours.
There are basically only three rules for posting to the list. Please respect them:
1. Don't spam the list.
2. Try to stay on-topic. Off-topic conversations should be taken off-list.
3. Be good to the other list members. No personal attacks.
If you believe a group member is breaking the mailing list rules please contact the group owner off-list at email@example.com.
- Communications and Networking
- Sep 29, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.