Re: [podcasters] podcaster blog / basic points

  • andrew clarke
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
      Just some quick links to the Windows programs that may be useful to
      podcasters that I mentioned in my previous message (but forgot to link
      to):

      Kristal Audio Engine: http://www.kreatives.org/kristal/

      Winamp: http://www.winamp.com/

      MixMP3: http://ldb.tpv.ru/

      mp3DirectCut: http://www.mpesch3.de1.cc/#mp3dc

      RazorLame: http://www.dors.de/razorlame/

      MP3Utility: http://www.geocities.com/mp3utility/

      One tool that I'm not sure about is something to edit ID3v1 & ID3v2 tags
      under Windows. I know Winamp can do this but if you're regularly
      publishing MP3s then it's probably error-prone and not practical to edit
      the tags all by hand. Some sort of program that can import/export ID3v1
      & ID3v2 tags to/from text (or XML?) would be handy. What are Mac OS X
      people using for this?

      Regards
      Andrew
    • Gordon Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
        I've been playing with "ID3-TagIT". It's a bit of overkill for what
        most people might want though:
        http://www.id3-tagit.de/english/index.htm

        --
        Gordon Smith

[...]