Re: [podcasters] Podcast Navigation

  • Harold Johnson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi Alex,

      Welcome to the list - your contribution to podcasting is appreciated!
      I checked out your directory and I'll be adding it to my weblog,
      audioblogs.info.

      I have a suggestion for you. Since my podcast "Something that
      Happened" is relatively far down any alphabetical listing, I would
      suggest providing alphabet or alphabet series (i.e., A-F, G-J...)
      links to your directory pages. For some it will seem obvious to click
      the "Next" link to see what else is there, but for others it may not
      be so obvious. Also, as your list grows, folks will want to jump to
      certain listings through as few clicks as possible rather than
      clicking "Next" over and over.

      I would also suggest adding a Narrative or Storytelling category.
      Again, that's because my podcast falls within that category, and it's
      something I'd be looking for.

      The site looks good so far - it's simple and easy to browse, and has
      room for growth (as it most certainly will, exponentially).

      Sincerely,
      Harold J. Johnson
      http://SomethingthatHappened.com