I Will Play Your Promo

  • GLSmyth
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2005
      I would like to play one promo during each of my podcasts. I posted
      this message one other place and was surprised to get no response, so
      perhaps someone here would be interested. If you would like me to
      play your promo, then send an mp3 to EclecticMix@... and I will
      be glad to place it into the rotation.

      Cheers -

      george
    • GLSmyth
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2005
        I got a good response the last time I mentioned this. I am playing two
        promos during each show and am down to my last two for the next show
        this weekend.

        So if you have a promo that can go on a G-rated podcast and is under
        one minute, then use the subject "NameOfMyShow - Please Play My Promo"
        where NameOfMyShow is (of course) the name of your show (I need this
        so that Gmail will keep things separate), and attach your promo.

        I will play them in the order I receive them, two per show. It would
        be nice if you played mine, but that is not a requirement.

        Cheers -

        george
        http://EclecticMix.com