What/who is MyApp/0.1+libwww-perl/5.69

  • Douglas E. Welch
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      I started seeing this in my logs today. It is doing HEAD requests, thank
      goodness, but it seems to be causing quite a few hits.

      Douglas

      --
      "Every day of your high-tech career, unless you are hopelessly embedded in a
      never-varying position, there will be a certain amount of fear involved."

      Fear Factor, ComputorEdge Magazine, April 4, 2003
      Read this column at: http://welchwrite.com/dewelch/ce/2003/ce030404.asp
    • kris@croncast.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
        IP goes back to Yahoo - 207.126.225.164
        and reverse DNS is "analysis1.corp.yahoo.com"

        not sure if it is really them but i blocked the IP today after they hit index
        page 1400 times in 20 hours.

        Kris