Podcast Theme Songs

  • muggysdad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 7:12 PM
      Hi Everyone,
      I'm Dave Ryder and I've wrote and recorded several themesongs for
      people doing podcasts, the most famous being "The Chris Pirillo Show"
      (of www.lockergnome.com and Tech TV's "Call for help!" Fame) and also
      the themesong for Rod Adam's "Atomic Insights" podcast
      (www.atomicinsights.com).

      I'm looking for a way to advertise this new service : I'm fast and
      cheap, in fact I would be willing to work out a deal with people who
      can give me credit for the themesong and drive a lot of traffic to my
      website.

      Give the songs a listen:
      http://www.daveryder.com/pirillo.html
      http://www.daveryder.com/atomic.html