Re: [podcasters] Rock and Roll Jew Show

  • Michael Butler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30 5:28 PM
      I would like to announce my new show that started in Sept. 2005.
      It is called "The Rock and Roll Geek Show".

      On this show, we give other music podcasters ideas for their shows.

      --
      The Rock and Roll Geek Show

      The Greatest Rock and Roll That You Have
      Probably Never Heard. Interviews and
      Geek Talk from a Rock and Roll Geek.

      http://www.rockandrollgeek.com